To join the club, the annual individual subscription, which includes the England Athletics registration fee, access to all C&C sessions throughout the year and all supported league competitions:
- Unwaged athlete £62
- Waged athlete £72
- Associate £6
- For higher education students who are living away from Cambridge the unwaged subscription is reduced to £42
We have family membership for families with three or more active members.
How to Join – Young Athletes
If you are a parent/carer of a young athlete – aged between 11 and 14 on the next 31st of August – we have the following process in place:
- Contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for the athlete to be put on the waiting list
- The club will contact you and invite you to a set of 2 induction sessions
- The athlete and parent / carer both attend the first session, where expectations will be set for behaviour, attendance and volunteering
- The athlete will then attend a further introduction session to show the full range of events that the club supports and to start their training
- Hopefully, the athlete will want to join the club, so to then attend further sessions please click here.
How to Join – Adults
If you are aged over 14 and want to join the club, firstly contact the club at email@example.com to describe your reasons for wanting to join – this will enable us to put you in contact with the right coaches. We will get in touch and advise as to when would be appropriate to come and see us and who to chat to to introduce you to the club.
We are happy for athletes to try a couple of sessions before becoming a member of the club, so please just get in touch.
When you are ready to join, please click here.
If you are a first claim member of another England Athletics affiliated club and wish to join C&C first claim, you will also need to make a change of first claim club application via England athletics by clicking here.
Note that most club communication will be via e-mail, so please make sure that you put down an e-mail address that is used regularly, and that you tick “Yes” for receiving club information. Also note that you will be asked to give details of any medical conditions or medications. This is so that, in the unlikely event of an accident or health issue, we can advise paramedics and doctors of important details. It will not be shared more widely.
Renewing your membership
- To renew your membership, or keep it up to date, please log into the membership system by clicking here.
- If you have forgotten your username or password, click here, follow the instructions and the username and password will be sent to your registered email address.
- If you are unable to renew by credit or debit card, please get in touch with the membership secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please keep your details up to date – particularly your email address as all critical e-mails will come via this address.
What we expect
Please read the documents, which apply to you, on the guidelines and documents web page.
We are keen that all members should get the most they can from the club, while understanding that athletics has a different priority for different members and that some will want to do more than others. The following notes are intended to give guidance on the broad expectation the club has of members:
- Members are expected to participate fully in the club so that the enjoyment and success of all can be enhanced. This means taking part in team events, whenever possible, or helping out in other ways to try to make events successful.
- All members are expected to treat each other with respect and to adopt the club’s equal opportunities policy.
- It is important that all activities are carried out safely. Equipment should be used only as appropriate for the relevant event. Members should NEVER cross the infield at the track except when part of a supervised group of throwers or taking part in a throwing event. All members should be aware of the activities of other athletes and avoid getting in each other’s way, through, for example, poor lane discipline.