Other Club Details
You always need a place for things that don’t quite fit anywhere else… here it is!
Club vests and crop tops
Club vests and crop tops are only available directly from the club. To buy one:
- Go to the membership system by following this link and buy a vest or crop top (we cannot accept cash or cheques, sorry) from the “Your Membership” page
- When you have purchased and have the receipt please bring that to the track:
- If you are young athlete then on a Monday night session and present your receipt at the young athletes’ reception.
- If you are an endurance athlete on a Wednesday or Thursday please present the receipt to you coach, Chris or Sarah.
- For other nights please contact our kit team to arrange the collection – you will need to bring the receipt when collecting.
- If you purchase a crop top, we ask that you try it on when collecting to ensure that it is the correct fit.
- If you need a vest or crop top urgently please contact our kit team and we will do what we can.
We’re pleased to announce the Club has teamed up with Total Promotions to offer a range of training and leisure wear to members, including technical training tops, hoodies and sweatshirts in C&C colours.
The kit is available through the web shop athttps://www.totalclothingshop.co.uk/cac
If you find any of these links are broken, please email [email protected]
Records and Trophies
The club’s records are available here
We are very lucky to have an excellent relationship with Cambridge University and to be able to use their facilities (both the track and the sport centre) to train and compete.
Club members can get a discounted rate for membership of the University Sports Centre Gym – the price is as a corporate partner which means that you get the same price as staff at the University – please go to their webpage for more details and prices.
Club members get a significant discount on a track pass, which allows you to use the track whenever you like outside C&C sessions. The C&C member price is currently £60 per year, which is half of the staff price – so an excellent deal. The webpage with details on how to get a track pass is here.
Please note that we are guests at both the track and the sports centre when we use it, so please comply with the rules and take care of equipment, or we may lose access to those facilities.
To prove your C&C membership, you can do the following:
- Go to the membership system by clicking here and log in
- Go to the “Your Membership” page and show the member of staff – the date of expiry is shown here.
We get a lot of requests to send information out to our members – and here it is!
The club have been asked to publicise an online research survey focused on female sports participation, and how the menstrual cycle may impact participation. The link to the survey is […]
A group of volunteers at British Athletics Supporters Club (the official supporters organisation recognised by UKA) have published a 2024 athletics calendar to raise money for athletes across the UK. […]
As a club we try to create relationships with specific suppliers with relevant skills – sports therapists are always high on this list. Ben Davies has been working with Injury […]