Other Club Details
You always need a place for things that don’t quite fit anywhere else… here it is!
Club vests and crop tops
Club vests and crop tops are only available directly from the club. To buy one:
- Go to the following link and buy a vest or crop top (we cannot accept cash or cheques, sorry).
- When you have a receipt either come to a Monday night session and present your receipt at the young athletes reception, or to Noel Moss, Mary Holmes, Keith Clarke or Chris Hurcomb when you are next at the track.
- If you purchase a crop top, we ask that you try it on when collecting to ensure that it is the correct fit.
- If you need a vest or crop top urgently please contact our kit team and we will do what we can.
We’re pleased to announce the Club has teamed up with Total Promotions of Peterborough to offer a range of training and leisure wear to members, including technical training tops, tracksuits, caps, hoodies, sweatshirts, beanies and backpacks in C&C colours.
The kit is available through a webshop https://www.totalclothingshop.co.uk/cac
If you find any of these links are broken, please email email@example.com
Records and Trophies
The club’s records are available by clicking on the relevant link below. You can download or print the files if you wish.
Club Trophies – Roll of Honour
Past winners of the club’s annual trophies (since 1992) are available by clicking the relevant link below.
- Overall club – seasons best performance awards
- Cross country – seasons best performance awards
- Road endurance – seasons best performance awards
- Track and Field – seasons overall best performance awards
- Track & field – seasons best performance event category awards
- Track and Field – League team awards (chosen by team manager)
There are no upcoming events at this time.
We are very lucky to have an excellent relationship with Cambridge University and to be able to use their facilities (both the track and the sport centre) to train and compete.
Club members can get a discounted rate for membership of the University Sports Centre Gym – the price is as a corporate partner which means that you get the same price as staff at the University – please go to their webpage for more details and prices.
Club members get a significant discount on a track pass, which allows you to use the track whenever you like outside C&C sessions. The C&C member price is currently £60 per year, which is half of the staff price – so an excellent deal. The webpage with details on how to get a track pass is here.
Please note that we are guests at both the track and the sports centre when we use it, so please comply with the rules and take care of equipment, or we may lose access to those facilities.
To prove your C&C membership, you can do the following:
- Go to the membership system by Clicking here
- Login with the membership system name and password you were given
- Print the page, or create a PDF, or show the member of staff – the date of expiry is shown here.
We get a lot of requests to send information out to our members – and here it is!