Update on our 2020 race due to Covid-19

Many of you will be wondering whether our races are still going to happen on Sunday 5th April.  As with many events of this type, we are eagerly waiting on Government advice on group participation events/gatherings. UK Athletics, under which this race is affiliated, will respond to this advice with guidance. As soon as we know this, we will update this page.


Many thanks for your understanding.