Recent Successes – February 2020
Marc Scott – European and British Indoor 5000m record 13:08.87 (and of course Club record) plus Olympic qualifying time.
Thomas Keen – British U20 Indoor 1500m record – 3:41.44 (and of course Club record) plus World Championships qualifying time
British Indoor T & F Championships – 23rd February 2020
- Holly Archer – British champion and gold medal winner 1500m
- Thomas Keen – Silver medal 1500m
CrossCup Rotselaar, Belgium – 9th February 2020
- Shannon Flockhart – Gold medal
- Oliver Newman – Silver medal (England debut)
- Jonathan Escalante Phillips – 12th place (England debut)
U15/U17/U20 England Athletics Indoor Championships – 22nd & 23rd February 2020
- Serena Blackwood – U17w 60m 8.14(PB) in heat and 8.04 (PB) in semi final. First England Champs and only third time running 60m
British Universities Indoor Championships – 15th & 16th February 2020
- Thomas Keen – 1500m bronze medal
- Finlay Marriot – 60mh – 8.73(PB) 3rd in heat
Shannon Flockhart has been selected to represent England Schools in the ISF World Schools Cross Country championship in April.
Holly Archer breaks C&C 1500m record in Boston, USA.