Club vests and crop tops
Club vests and crop tops are only available directly from the club. To buy one:
- Go to the membership system by following this link and buy a vest or crop top (we cannot accept cash or cheques, sorry) from the “Your Membership” page
- When you have a receipt either come to a Monday night session and present your receipt at the young athletes’ reception, or please contact our kit team to arrange the collection of a vest. You will need to bring the receipt when collecting the vest.
- Noel Moss, Mary Holmes, Keith Clarke, or Chris Hurcomb will also be able to help when you are next at the track.
- If you purchase a crop top, we ask that you try it on when collecting to ensure that it is the correct fit.
- If you need a vest or crop top urgently please contact our kit team and we will do what we can.
We’re pleased to announce the Club has teamed up with Total Promotions of Peterborough to offer a range of training and leisure wear to members, including technical training tops, tracksuits, caps, hoodies, sweatshirts, beanies and backpacks in C&C colours.
The kit is available through a webshop https://www.totalclothingshop.co.uk/cac