- This event has passed.
Virtual Frostbite League 10/11th April 2021
10 April - 11 April
Details can be found: http://www.frostbiteleague.org.uk/
The Frosty weekends are:
13-14/03/21 and 10-11/04/21.
*Runners can run any time on the Saturday or Sunday with seniors doing 5 miles and juniors 1.5 miles as the normal league.
* Competitors much respect social distancing rules and adhere to the latest guide to exercising with others.
* Normal scoring applies with 3 ladies, 3 men and 4 either m/f to make up the 10 senior scorers. For juniors again 2 girls, 2 boys and a further runner either m/f to make up the five scorers.
* If a team does not have the required number of scorers missing positions will be calculated based on normal Frostbite rules. Therefore if 200 run, all non-scorers will be added as 201.
* Points will also be awarded based on how many runners a team submits.
* Results sorted as now and league table prepared.
Please remember this is just for fun so no trophies or RoS awards but a bit of friendly fun.
We won’t be asking for proof of times, but should we find a budding Mo then would expect the time to be replicated next season at Bourne Woods!