Club Track and Field competitions on 6th and 10th of September
The club have organised 2 dates for at least a little bit of track and field competition this year.
To enter please fill in this entry form/Covid declaration and send it back to the e-mail address contained in it.
The dates are Sunday the 6th and Thursday the 10th of September, with a plan for a further event on the 27th of September (to be confirmed). The events will be as follows:
10.40 – 400m Hurdles (2 lanes only)
10.50 – 1500m – races of 6 max per race Shot – U20/Sen
11.15 – 100m – U17/U20/Sen (run female then male – 4 per race)
11.25 – 100m – Under 15’s Shot – U15/U17
11.35– 100m under 13’s
11.50 – 100m W/C and race runners
12.00 – 400m –– U17/U20/Sen (use alternate lanes)
12.00 – 300m – U15G/U17W Shot – U13
12.10 – 300m – U15B
18:00 – Hammer (invitees only) and Discus
- Entries close at midnight on Friday 4th September for Sept 6th and at 9am on Thursday 10th for Sept 10th.
- No entries will be accepted on the day for either event.
- The events will take place under EA guidelines for competition during the Covid 19 pandemic.
- This means only one parent/supporter per athlete may attend. Spectators must remain away from competitors and especially away from the start and finish areas.
- Athletes will be able to collect their race numbers on arrival but are requested to bring their own safety pins.
- If bringing personal equipment such as throwing implements or starting blocks they must be retained in your possession and will be sanitised before actual use. Personal starting blocks must be removed from the competition area as soon as possible after your race.
- Athletes are asked not to arrive more than 30 minutes before their first event, in order to minimise numbers on-site at any time, If you require a longer warm-up please start that offsite before arrival.