Calling all over 35 athletes – Masters League dates now up!!!
The Eastern Masters Athletics League events, held on 4 Wednesday evenings, are now in the club calendar:
- For ages 35 upwards on the day – categories 35-49, 50-59, 60+
- Male and female teams
- A half set of events (details to be confirmed) on alternate matches
- Individual events and relays
- Athletes must also be registered members of EMAC
- First events 7pm – finish ca 9pm
- C&C are in the central group competing against MMKAC, Bedford and County, Biggleswade, Fairlands valley Spartans, Luton
Visit the league page here for the dates.
We are looking for ALL athletes over the age of 35 – not just track and field, but all runners – last year we narrowly missed out on a final place, and had many unfilled spaces in the longer distance events. Try your luck and have a go at improving your track PBs in a competitive environment, and have a go at something new too (welcome to the relay squads where 4 people trying it for fun only is far better than 3 people not competing at all!!!)
To import all the league events into your calendar, please download the .ICS file here.